D.El.ED (DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION) /B.T.C.
Overview- About Course
D.EL.ED (B.T.C) is a 2 year full time diploma course which is divided in to 4 semesters. Candidates who have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
The course is offered at the certificate level it is a full-time course of 2 years. The course is basically for those candidates who have interest is starting their career as primary teacher. It is a career oriented course and 2 year certificate course which helps the candidates to work as the primary teacher in government’s schools after completing the D.El.Ed courses.
D.El.Ed courses cover teaching skills, historical patterns, some philosophical theories and current classroom trends.
D.El.Ed in our institution is recognised by NCTE and SCERT(UP) and directed by DIET(Narwal).
- B. A or B.Sc or B.com or any undergraduate program with aggregate 50% for General students category. For SC and OBC students a relaxation of 5% is given i.e. eligibility for them is 45%.
- Online Applications are invited and candidates selected on MERIT as per marks obtained in Class 10th, 12th and Graduation (Average is calculated).
- Candidates of Uttar Pradesh Domicile can only apply.
The course curriculum is as per SCERT and examinations are conducted on a semester basis as per the schedule of PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, UP, which is the examination authority for the course.
Mode of Teaching is Hindi. Examinations are conducted only in Hindi.
- Education and Principles of Teaching
- Psychological Basis of Child Development
- Teaching Subject: Hindi, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, and English.
- Cognitive Aspects: Moral Education, Physical Education and Music, Art
- Psycho Motor Aspect: Class Teaching, Curriculum Analysis.
- Macro Teaching
- Emerging Trends of Elementary: Education and Education Evaluation, School Management, Community Education and Health Education.
- Teaching Methods, Work Experience and Relevant Practical Work: Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, SUPW, Sanskrit/ Urdu, English
- Cognitive Aspects: Physical Education and Music
- Psycho Motor Aspect: Class Room Teaching, School Experience (Internship) Community Work and Action Research, Analysis of Curriculum And Text Book
- Practice Teaching, Internship, Relevant Practical Work.
- School Experience, School Management